THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the math and science sections of the SAT and ACT with 2 books in 1! Includes 590+ practice questions and in-depth topic reviews.
Many students these days take both the SAT and ACT to improve their chances of college admission. For students who want to increase their mastery of these quantitative sections, this two-in-one bind-up collection of Math Workout for the SAT, 4th Edition and Math and Science Workout for the ACT, 3rd Edition provides all the practice you need to help get the scores you want. Inside this book, you’ll find the full text of two of our most targeted quantitative-focus workout books for these all-important college entrance exams.
Two Books in One!*
Math Workout for the SAT includes:
• Over 45 quizzes and problem sets for specific skill practice
• Comprehensive, expert review of core math concepts from algebra to statistics
• Tips for tackling tricky questions with elimination techniques
• Detailed answer explanations for all of the 260+ included practice questions
Math and Science Workout for the ACT includes:
• 3 full-length practice ACT sections (2 for Math, 1 for Science)
• Numerous drills and practice questions throughout each content chapter
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the Math and Science sections of the ACT
• Detailed answer explanations for all of the 330+ included practice questions
*The material in this book was previously published as Math Workout for the SAT, 4th Edition and as Math and Science Workout for the ACT, 3rd Edition.